Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening or Good Night to you all; depending on where you are are and when you are reading this.
The issue of not knowing what your doing or where you’re going in your life is an issue that effects a lot of people. Inlcuding me of course. Hence why I’m writing about all of this.
I have been lost most of my life, but I’m sure thats the point. Youre supposed to find yourself throughout the course of your life. And thats fine.
But over the year or so things have gotten really rough. I have found it hard to find what I want to do. And the older you get the more questions you get from family and friends about what you’re doing with you life.
And the answer is I really dont know. I just got a new job as a dental receptionist and thats cool but is it what I want to do? No.
The real frustration is not what I’m doing but the fact that I’m not doing anything to change it. Fair enough you’re in a situation, but that fact that you’re not doing anything to change it is what makes me really depressed.
I know I’m amazing and everything and I know that I have the ability and resources to become whoever I want to be. But somehow I’m still here. I’m at A and I want to get B but I dont know how. Theres no bus, no train and no Uber that will get me to my goals. I can get help from family, friends, strangers but at the end of the day, I have to do it by myself.
Finding my way in life has to be the hardest task I have ever had to face. I’m still figuring it all out and hopefully one day, I can write a post from my lounge chair,in my amazing house, with my amazing family of 10 hot husbands and say to you that I finally did it.
But for now all I can is chat nonsense and be lost with you.
Heres the nonsense:
- Set goals. Take baby steps to get to your targets. You gotta start somewhere and the good thing about being at rock bottom is, the only way is up. Step 1…!
- Don’t let it all get you down. Dont panic about all the things you have or want to do. Stressing about life isnt going to make it any better. Remember its about the journey. Work smart not hard and have fun.
- Get advice. Family, friends, random strangers. Its good to listen to other peoples stories, it actually is interesting. And you can learn a little something from listening to other peoples experiences. You dont have to do what anyone says, but taking something from what they said can help you with building your own chapters in the story we call life.
- Accept that somethings are not meant to be. Dont get caught up on relationships or things that have no real prevalance on making you a better person. Remember, you are lost, you are trying to find your way and getting caught up with distractions from that goal isnt going to help you in anyway.
- Be selfish and focus on yourself. You dont have to stop caring about other people, but please remember that everyone is on their own journey and sometimes its best to just focus on yourself and follow a path right out of the dark forrest. (What I like to call depression)
- Praise yourself for any achievement. Dont beat yourself up too much. Yes, you’re not happy, but there must be something you have done, that wasn’t completly self destructive. Be proud of that. Be your own cheerleader.
- Look forward to the future. Make a list of all the things you want to achieve before you die. Where do you want to go? Go there and do it. The thought of doing something that makes you happy or achieving a goal can make the process much easier. Imagine yourself leaving the forrest and walking into the light. And its motivational.
…and I’m done. Hopefully I will see you on the other side.
Be happy my loves and until next time.